Welcome to our website!
The protection of your data and your personal privacy is an important concern to which we pay special attention. Following please find information about how personal data are collected and processed during your visit to our website
1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for data processing
This privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Jens Spanjer (chairman), Schloss Dyck foundation, Centre for Garden Art and Landscape Design, D - 41363 Jüchen, Phone: (0 21 82) 824-0 Fax (0 21 82) 824-110, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) When visisting our websites
b) When subsrcibing to our newsletter
If explicitly volunteered by you according to Art. 6 Sec.1 P. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. It will be sufficient to provide us with your e-mail address to ensure that you receive our newsletter. You can cancel your subscription at any time, by, for example, using a link provided at the end of any newsletter. As an alternative, you can also request cancellation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
c) When using our contact form
In case of any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on our website. In doing so, it is necessary to submit a valid e-mail address, so that we know who has sent the inquiry and can reply to it. Further information can be provided volunteerily. Data processing to the purpose of contacting us will be according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 P. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your volunteerily given permission. Personal data collected by us when using our contact form will be deleted automatically after completion of your inquiry.
d) When ordering a ticket/voucher/goods
When placing an order with us you will have to furnish us with your data to ensure fulfillment of the contract and processing of the contractual relationship. Legal basis for data processing will be Art. 6 I lit. b DSGVO.
3. Period for personal data storage
The criterion for the period of personal data storage is the respective legal retention period. On expiry of that period the respective data will be deleted routinely if they will no longer be needed for contract fulfillment or contract initiation.
4. Disclosure of data
There will be no disclosure of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than the ones stated hereafter. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have explicitely granted permission according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 P. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- disclosure is necessary for legal assertion, execution or defending legal claims according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 P. 1 lit. f DSGVO, and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in a non-disclosure of your data
- in the event that there will be a legal obligation for disclosure according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 P. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is permitted by law and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 P. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6. Analytical tools
a) Tracking tools.
The below-mentioned tracking measures are used by us according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 P. 1 lit. f DSGVO. These tracking measures shall ensure a demand-oriented design and permanent optimization of our website. In addition, we use tracking measures for statistical documentation of the usage of our website which we analyse, so that we can optimize our offer for you. These interests can be considered as legitimate according to the above-mentioned regulation. The respective purposes for data processing, and the data categories are indicated by the respective tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; in the following called „Google“) to ensure a demand-oriented design and permanent optimization of our website. In this context psydonymised usage profiles are created and cookies used. Information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website, such as - type/version of browser, - operating system used, - referrer URL (webpage visited before), - hostname of accessing computer (IP address), - time of server request, will usually be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information will be used to evaluate the usage of the website, compile reports about website activities, and provide further services related to website and Internet usage for the purpose of market research and demand-oriented design of these web pages. Furthermore, this information will be transmitted to third parties if this is statutory, or if a third party processes this information by order.
Your IP address will – under no circumstances – be merged with other data by Google. The IP addresses will be anonymised, so that any identification is impossible (IP-Masking).
You can prevent the installing of cookies by appropriately setting your browser software; in this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all functions offered by this website. In addition, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your usage of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plug-in from the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the Browser-Add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent recording by Google by clicking this link. An Opt-out-Cookie will be istalled that prevents future recordings of your data when visiting this website. The Opt-out-Cookie is only valid for this browser, and only for our website, and will be stored to your computer. When you delete the cookies in this browser, you have to set the Opt-out-Cookie again. You will find further information on data protection and Google Analytics in the Google Analytics-Help (https://policies.google.com/?hl=en).
7. Email newsletter tool
Distribution of our newsletter is executed by the email marketing service provider mailingwork GmbH, Birkenweg 7, 09569 Oederan.
Legal basis for the use of the service and processing of data is the legitimate interest in a cost-effective operation of our online services according to Art.6 Sec.1 lit. f. DSGVO.
The email marketing service provider is entitled to use the data of the receiver in pseudonymous form, i.e. to optimize or improve their own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the distribution and the display of the newsletter, or for statistical purposes. The email marketing service provider will, however, not use any data of the recepients of our newsletter to contact them on his own behalf or to disclose them to third parties.
The newsletters contain data that are registered by our server resp. by the server of the email marketing service provider when they are opened. During this process information about the browser, the system used, as well as the IP address, and the date and time of call-up will be collected.
Furthermore it will be registered, if and when the newsletter was opened, and which links were followed. This is not done for reasons of a generally possible allocation of the data to a user, but solely for reasons of the statistical analysis of a newsletter distribution.
8. Rights of the individuals affected
You will have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO, to demand information about your personal data that we have processed. In particular, you will have the right to demand information about the purpose of data processing, about the categories of the personal data, the categories of recepients to whom your data will be or have been disclosed, the intended storage period, about the existence of a right to rectify incorrect data, have them deleted, restrict their processing, or to object to their use, about the existence of the right of appeal, about the source of your data, if not collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automatized decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, to demand significant information about any details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate rectification of incorrect data, or completion of your personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand deletion of your personal data stored with us, if processing is not necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfill legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for assertion, exertion or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand restriction of processing your personal data, if the correctness of the data is denied by you, if processing is illigal, but you refuse their deletion, and we do no longer need the data, you, however, will need them for assertion, exertion or defense of legal claims, or if you have objected to their processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data, that you have provided us with, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to demand to have them forwarded to an other responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Sec. 3 DSGVO, to withdraw your earlier given permission to us. As a consequence, we will no longer be authorized to dataprocessing based on that very permission, and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a regulatory authority. For this purpose you can normally turn to the regulatory authority at your usual residence or place of work.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Sec.1 P. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you will have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 DSGVO, in so far as there are reasons for this resulting from your specific situation, or if your objection is against direct advertising. Under the latter condition, you will have a general right of objection that will be put into effect by us without your giving any specific situation. Should you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, you just need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data privacy
During your visit on our website we apply the wide-spread SSL-method (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest encryption supported by your browser. Usually, this will be a 256-Bit encryption. If your browser doesn’t support a 256-Bit encryption, we will apply 128-Bit v3 technology instead. You will recognize that a single page of our website is transmitted in an encrypted way, when a closed version of the key respectively locksmith symbol is displayed in the bottom status bar of your browser. Moreover, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, deletion, or access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved corresponding to the technological development.
Encrypted payment transactions on this website
If you are obliged to provide your payment details (e.g. account number for credit debit authorization) after completion of a chargable order, these data will be needed for payment processing.
Payment transactions via common means of payment (Visa/MasterCard, credit debit authorization) will only be made via an SSL resp. TLS encrypted connection. You will recognize an encrypted connection by a change in the address bar of the browser from "http://" to "https:// ", and by the locksmith symbol displayed in your browser bar.
During an encrypted communication your payment details submitted to us by you cannot be read by third parties.
11. Timeliness and modification of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is presently valid and dates from May 2018. It may become necessary to modify this privacy statement because of a further development of our website, and services offered on it, or because of changes in legal respectively official requirements. The respectively timely version of the privacy statement can be accessed and printed by you at any time on our website under https://www.stiftung-schloss-dyck.de/en/privacy-policy.html.